🌐”GenAI in Localization” by CustomMT at TAUS Conference 2023. ➡️ Learn more
📓 Take a short quiz and get your MT & Localization Roadmap ➡️ click here
The first ChatGPT in Localization was such a blast: 2560 registered, 1767 online viewers, and 1300+ concurrent viewers; that we decided to organize a second part, which will take place at the end of April. We will announce the date and the first speakers soon, but you can save your spot already now!
ChatGPT is the fastest-moving invention in human history. Over two months, it revolutionized communication and brought awareness about large language models to more than 100 million people. The race is on to adopt large language models in every aspect of life, from search to writing; from education to entertainment, and from business to politics. For localization and language professionals, it is the time to act, to take leadership, a make-or-break moment. Seize the day!
Entrepreneur and Investor
CEO of Translated and Pi Campus. Marco is a computer scientist, entrepreneur and investor.
He pioneered the use of artificial intelligence working in symbiosis with professional human translators. He co-founded Translated in 1999, one of the first internet translation companies and today, one of the most successful in the world. He co-founded Pi Campus, a venture capital firm that invested in 49 startups in the last 5 years, from supersonic planes, self-driving cars, robotics and multiple spin-offs from top universities that use AI to improve medicine.
Marco is the author of the book “The New Prince. Why and How to Startup” in 2018.
VP, AI and Machine Translation, Smartling
CEO Coreon & ESTeam
Localization Director at Coupa
Innovation director at ViaDialog
Head of Localization at Trendyol
Founder and CEO at Creative Words
Localization Manager at IKEA
CEO at Prompsit Language Engineering
Frederik R. Pedersen
CEO at EasyTranslate
Project Lead at OpenGPT-X
Co-Founder at CustomMT
CEO at Pangeanic
Director of Production at CustomMT
4:00 pm CET
“Singularity, AI and MT”
4:30 pm CET
– Emerging use cases
– Quick examples with integrations, implementations
– Impact on business relationships (how it will be priced)
– Emerging roles like a prompt engineer
5:30 pm CET
– Overview of the efforts to build LLMs around the world and particularly in Europe
– Why it is necessary to build a European ChatGPT and what’s needed to succeed
– What institutes need to be created in society following the rise of generative AI?
6:30 pm CET
– Emerging use cases – buyer perspective
– Governance – how to structure organizational approach to ChatGPT
– Structuring careers and communications around large language models
For any question please contact event organizer email@example.com