Smartling, the enterprise AI-powered translation company, and Custom.MT, a machine translation platform, today announced a technology integration.
Through the integration of Custom.MT’s Console, Smartling customers gain access to additional machine translation providers, including:
- PangeaMT — Specialists in data anonymization
- ModernMT — Adaptive versatile machine translation
- Tencent — One of the prominent MT providers in Asia
- TextShuttle — MT provider that supports Swiss dialects
- Globalese — Easily customizable, on-premises MT framework
- XL8 — Specialists in subtitle models for films and TV series
- Future Custom.MT partners
API through the integration for quality assessment functionality. Customers who use both Smartling and Custom.MT’s machine translation gain additional capabilities for enhanced tag, placeholder, and whitespace handling. In addition, machine translation engines looking to connect to Smartling can use Custom.MT as a fast integration option.
Request a Briefing
“Custom.MT’s integration with Smartling takes Custom.MT to a new level and gives our customers access to a world-class translation management system (TMS) as well Smartling’s LanguageAI-powered language services,” said Konstantin Dranch, founder of Custom.MT.
“Our integration with Custom.MT gives Smartling customers access to additional machine translation engines and language coverage,” said Bryan Murphy, CEO of Smartling. “The integration supports our mission of offering the most comprehensive, cost-effective, and highest quality translation available.”